Visit our Action Center to see the bills we are working on now.
Read more about the bills in our current FCLCA Newsletter.
Sign up for our Action Alerts to stay informed about what you can do.
As a lobby of conscience…
FCLCA speaks out on legislative issues and ballot propositions that affect the people of California. Our registered lobbyist/legislative advocate in Sacramento.
- proposes and helps draft legislation
- testifies on bills before legislative committees
- submits letters of support or opposition to bills
- works with legislative staff to modify bills
- analyzes ballot initiatives
- lobbies legislators and others.
You can lobby too! We support grassroots lobbying:
- The FCLCA Action Center is your one-stop center for information on state legislation, elections and elected officials.
- Our online toolkit has helpful information on how to lobby your legislators.
In person - We support grassroots lobbying by people like you.
- At the Capitol during Lobby Days
- In your home district through FCLCA delegations. Contact us (email@example.com) for more information.